Sunday, August 16, 2009

Convention Rules 101 (Yoshiro's version): Rule #1

Everyone has their own rules that they follow when it comes to going to conventions. However, I have come up with my own set of rules. Feel free to use them yourself!



RULE #1: Thou shalt not dress up as Faye if you are a guy.



I shouldn't have to explain this. There are some guys who have pulled off cross-dressing cosplays. However, I have yet to see ANY male pull off cosplaying as Faye from Cowboy Bebop. Allow me to show you what happens when you do (using comparison pictures):


Faye:
















Fail:


Need more proof? You asked for it...(Warning: Before you view the next two pics, please make sure that you have a bottle of bleach nearby)


Faye:













FAIL:
























...I believe I have proven my point. Feel free to pour that bottle of bleach into your eyes now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! However, please try to keep your comments relevant and PG-13.